It’s wedding day. Guests are arriving by the dozens. Vendors show up and have lots of questions. The photographer needs the bridal party right away.
You mutter, “I should have called a wedding planner.”
Don’t take a chance on your big day turning into big chaos. Everyday Celebrations will be your wedding-day traffic manager: We’ll handle the day so you can focus on the moments. That’s what a day-of-coordinator (“DOC”) does.
Check out the many ways we can make your day easy and, above all, enjoyable.
- Available for rehearsal, depending on the site.
- Provide precision timing for your wedding day.
- Meet with florists, photographers, video, DJs, musicians, etc.
- Distribute flowers, pin boutonnieres, corsages, etc.
- Direct the ceremony processional and cue musicians.
- Hold late guests from entering until after the bridal procession.
- Assemble family, friends, and bridal party for introductions/receiving line.
- Oversee all vendor set-ups at the reception facility and serve as a liaison between you and vendors.
- Organize family, friends and bridal party for photographer to keep the day on schedule.
- Keep bridal-emergency kit on site (sewing supplies, pins, tissues, etc.).
- Handle any unusual situations as they arise.
- Manage your day in a professional manner.
Most of all, I’m honored to be part of your special day. I’ll handle your wedding as if you were family. Contact me and let’s create the perfect wedding together!